Yay!
The mall that I work in has maybe 39 salons, but one in particular stocks OPI for a price that's beyond low ($2.99!) That was a terrible thing for me to find out, as my bookshelf is just about EXPLODING with OPI polish now. Awesome! But seriously, it really is awesome. I picked up three colors from The Amazing Spiderman collection (no sign of Shatter The Scales though, boo!) and later splurged on some Hologram Effect nail polish.
I had read that the holographic nail polish was difficult to apply, and the display at Ulta had something about buffing your nails before using the polish. Well, I was a little impatient before going home and painted two coats on one nail (right over the polish I had on) just to see how it would look. Application was okay, and as it dried it pretty much exploded with rainbows. I seriously cannot stop looking at it! I had read in several places that using a top coat as a base coat makes application easier, so I'll give that a shot.
Now, to decide which color I want to try first...
No comments:
Post a Comment